What is Local SEO?
If you have a brick & mortar business and have people visiting you, optimizing your online presence needs to focus on making sure people are able to find you in real life. Even if your not actively getting visitors in your building, but are targeting a local audience in your area, you need to optimize to rank high on local search and make your company information easy to find. This is what we call “local SEO.”
What Local SEO Includes
- Monthly Google Maps Ranking Report, Analytics Report & Work Report
- Creation of a new Google Places profile or optimise the current one
- We build citations in local directories using your company details
- We post your customer reviews on your Google Profile – these can be from your Facebook page, Yelp or real-life reviews.
- We will approve other reviews provided by you, and use these ones for posting on your business’s profile on the directories such as TrueLocal, Yellow Pages etc.