Adding users to your Google Search Console
This article is intended to help you add new users to your Google Search Console. If you don’t have an account, you can easily make one or ask our helpful team to do it for you! 🙂
Firstly, go to https://webmaster.google.com to access Google Search Console (previously known as Webmaster Tools).
To add a new user:
- Choose a property (your website) in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. Type the Google Account name (email) of the new user. (One must have a Google Account to be granted access to a Search Console property.)
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- The new owner must add the property to their property list in order to access it.